A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Break


Finally uploaded my pictures... Above is me and Victoria Storm.

I applied for an internship the other day. Got a call for a meeting today. The guy is going out of town so its not for another week and half, so we'll see how that works out. It's with the Indiana Wildlife Federation and from the small blurp I had on it I would be researching the impacts of environmental changes on Indiana wildlife. What to do you wear to a meeting with a non-profit biologist?

Missed the last five minutes of Project Runway last night... so I watched the show but didn't find out who won. Grey's was on at nine and can we just take a second to laugh? "No I want to see the guy with no face!" and Under the Tuscan Sun is currently playing on Lifetime. woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home