A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekend.

My weekend has begun! Which is good b/c my friday was interesting. First I almost killed the plants we are going. I didn't read the water schedule well enough and missed that it was my turn to water. They're only 3 days old! Then I went to my second class and we were doing even more sudoku! I've already done an hour of sudoku this week! Why put me through this hell again??? stupid 10 points and the bubbly professor who doesn't lecture. At least I think my exam in my final class of the day went well. Which is a good sign- to think you did well on the bitch classes first exam.

Now it's time to get the weekend homework done so I can head to South Bend for a country concert. Country concert? yeah. really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home