A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend

I've found that I no longer take any joy in it being Friday. I still have to get up and go to work the next day.

Krista and I had a costumer today poking fun at us, asking why we didn't look happy to be working. Gee buddy I wonder, the sun outside is shining and I'm in here. It has rained on my day off 4/5 times this year and it's supposed to storm all day tomorrow and all through next week.

I've been on a movie binge. Last night was The Other Bolyn Girl, this afternoon was Meet the Robinsons and I'm finishing the evening with Finding Forester.

Note- I really need to get The Lives of Others on DVD because it's a great movie. I also need Sleepless in Seattle....

1 Comments:

Blogger FunkyC said...

Lives of others...great movie!...got it through the library.

Also check out Year of the Dog with Molly Shannon and other notables. Was able to rent it locally.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home