really cnn???
From CNN.com: How to Talk to your Doctor about God
1- how is this real reporting??
2- wow, it really does tell you to talk to your dr about god
3- it tells you to get a different dr if yours isn't religious enough for you
4- and the piece de la resistance... Comment 1 =
"I cannot comprehend how anyone could not have Faith??? Would it not make sense to believe than not to believe? Do you know where you will go when you die, when you find out there is a God and no chance to make up for the sin of not believing?? There are so many miracles that I have heard of with no explaination. My belief in Christ has made me a better person"
I'm sorry, I guess I just expect my doctor to feel that it's their job to do everything in their power to make me better. I don't want my doctor to think that it's ok to hope, for even the tiniest instant, that "a miracle" will occur, saving me in the end.
oh, yeah... and I'll continue to believe that it's over when I die because I'm not going to believe in anything "because it couldn't hurt"

2 Comments:
Thank goodness for the rant!! I was hoping it would show up.
Pascal's wager: why not believe? The odds will be with you. Look it up, I have always found it an interesting bit of thoughtfulness.
Post a Comment
<< Home