Request...
Mom requested a report on the high ropes course.
The high ropes course, well, I'm not sure it was fun, but it wasn't not fun. It also wasn't as cool and the other high ropes course that I had done. I went up the easy way, just because I didn't want to be to tired to do anything else. The easy way was the rope grid tied down, the hard way was an untied down rope grid to a "ladder" were the rungs were not attached to each other. So i went up the easy way, don't ask how high it was, I don't know. I did everything but the buddy part because it would have put me on the opposite side of getting down. So everything was, a wooden bridge (slats far apart), a log, one of those bridges were the steps are rope loops, this wire one were you braced yourself with a rope by pushing out "like a bench press", and then a multi vine one, were you walked on a wire and used ropes hanging down to help you balance. I also did the swing at the end. That was scary. I don't think it helped that the lady over there was one of those people who has taken to many classes on how to relate to people and thus can't really relate to people. I sat there for probably a full two min. before I went.
Wasn't anything special really.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home