stop.
Not much going on today. I think I said my goal was to pull out my camera today, well, sorry, I didn't happen. It's kinda wet and gross out. I did go to Circle Center Mall (mom, I know you said Greenwood, but we weren't out for that serious of a day). I was hoping to get out of there without buying stuff, but it didn't work. I bought a cute sweater and a pair of brown flats. I also decided that it's one of the rules at Journey's (shoe store), that you have to hit on girls buying shoes, or even looking at shoes. Every time I go in that store- even at home- I get hit on, it's kinda strange.
Izzy and I have been on this quest of things to go on our wall. We don't have anything, and we think it would be homier if we had stuff on the walls. So far we want a poster of Johnny Depp, and past that we aren't sure.
We got our October swim calendar. It was very sad. I realized I'm going to be in Kentucky the day of ISSMA State. I cried, I did, I just saw that meet and lost it. I'd really been looking forward to because 1- seeing the bands b/c once a band nerd, always a band nerd and 2- it meant that Conor was going to be in town.
I was very proud of myself today. I managed to put on mascara without getting it everywhere! Last time I tried it got into my eyes and even worse, all over my contacts. That sucked. I feel so proud, like I'm learning girly stuff and all that junk. Geesh, make up and shopping. Ok, shopping doesn't count as girly b/c it's the only fun thing I've found to do so far.
How is everyone doing?

1 Comments:
Enjoy your posts - understand the 'gross' day. Sunny finally today but still wet everywhere....When Philip's bored I give him chores....sound like fun?
Post a Comment
<< Home