missing
Here are some things I miss from home...(no order or reasoning)
1- Sleep, even when I try here, I can't b/c it's so loud.
2- Conor, it's weird not seeing my best friend everyday
3- T-Vo- I've gotten used to watching TV on my time. Watching it on it's time in kinda strange. (Exactly what time is ER Thursday? and does it clash with Grey's Anatomy b/c apparently I HAVE to watch that one too)
4- The Cubbies, oddly enough, I miss my sports education.
5- Laundry always being done. aka- I miss the fact that I could just through my workout clothes in the bin and they would be done. Mainly b/c a workout in old workout clothes is even more gross.
6- reading for pleasure, mom I haven't even bothered to get that library card b/c I just plain don't have time to use it.
7- A time when "going out with friends" didn't mean getting drunk and having dry sex on a dance floor. (note- be proud, haven't done either.) I want a friggen' trip to steak'n'shake and a game of apples to apples (which dumb me left at home).
8- The food at home. Food isn't bad, but it certainly isn't balanced. Got a multiviatim yesturday, hopefully that will help. (darn pizza and ice cream, it's always there.) (and mom, right now the food request for when I visit is mac'n'cheese, but then maybe I need some mash potatoes and gravy)(oh, and greenbean cassarole).
I think I've hit all the ones I had in mind, and some I didn't.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home