A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Monday, August 28, 2006

Learning

I thought about taking pictures of my homework, but I figured it wouldn't show. So here is a test. What is -18+(-12)? How about, 5cubed? (5 raised to the third, can't do it with my computer/too lazy to try) or how about (-5)cubed, and -5cubed? One more, 5[(2-4)x3-2]? Yes, that was a sample from my homework. My college homework should be done with ease by the age of 12 (plus or minus a year or two). There were people in my class who didn't get it.

To things I actually learned. What are elements made of? Atoms, very good, that one was easy? Now what are atoms made of? Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons. Now for the new stuff. Protons are made of quarks, and there are 6 known quarks. Don't ask me anything past that.

I would honestly like to know if you could have done my homework for tonight. (ok, then chemistry wasn't homework, it was just fun)

Oh and FYI Quarks are fundamental matter particles that are constituents of neutrons and protons and other hadrons. There are six different types of quarks. Each quark type is called a flavor. (I just looked it up, don't ask me any more b/c it wasn't explained, it was thrown out there to be impressive)

also my other question for the day. Is genetically altered corn safe to eat? The awnser is yes b/c you already eat it, but my question was.... Isn't all corn genetically altered? I mean corn is domesticated to the point that is depends on man to survive. Does genetic alteration have to happen in a lab under a microscope or iss all corn just genetically manipulated? Pondering........(a lot more fun to ponder than look up, which I actually tried doing but ran out of time b/c we had to go not be educated about the dangers of alcohol)(again).

note-to tired and lazy to read back for spelling or grammer errors, this isn't a paper, it's a blog, so maybe you could just assume I meant for them all to be there as a way to be creative.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kan't cypher that high with my shoes on !

"the dangers of alcohol"
i'll drink to that !

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home