When I started....
When I started the process to write a new post I thought I had something to talk about. Guess I didn't.
School is going good. So far I really like it. There is a lot of reading but it is kind cool going to class and already understanding what the prof. is talking about. First home football game saturday. Can't decide if I'm going or not. ummmmmm........
Been pretty tired. I've been getting 8-9 hours of sleep a day. But notice that is a day, not in a straight on night shot. You'd think with my earliest class starting at 9:35 one day a week I could get more. Darn dry land. It cuts into my sleeping time. I get up, work out, go home, shower, and then go back to bed. When I'm going back to be my roommate gets up and showers. I'm starting to feel bad. Oh well, she says it's cool.
The food is bad, still. And, well, I think that is about it.
To my parents, I'm sorry there isn't anything new, I just keep hoping maybe other people read it too. Plus this way I can make sure you both get to here about my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home