Chilly.
It's been gettin' a little cold down here recently. Means it is probable colder were anyone who would be reading this lives.
So, FYI, I got a Mac for school. Most of you knew. I love it; it's amazing. Except for one thing. Any program not designed for Macs stinks on it. AIM is very pissy. And Office is sooooo ssslllooooowwwww. It takes twice as long for an office program to come up than it does for any other program to come up. Other than that it's amazing, I just had to complain a bit.
School is going good. Half my classes had exams last week; the other half has exams on Friday. I did get called out in my writing/english class today. Apparently I don't talk enough. So he sent the 6 of us who don't talk into another room to talk. Ya, that did a lot of good. We talked about the book long enough to get the answers to the questions he wanted and then we just chatted it up. And to note, it's kinda hard to talk when you and 2/3 other people dominate the conversation to the point you can't get a word in edge wise. Oh well, I've always been a more quite in big groups, is that my problem or someone else's?
We got a day off of practice today. He has to give a day off each week (so it's usually Sunday), but we are doing the low ropes course Sunday so we got today off instead. It didn't really seem like we got it off though, just because I did other school stuff so it's not like I was just sitting in my dorm being lazy, or taking a nap. The other school stuff I did has me pretty excited. We are growing plants in Bio and my group is seeing how coffee and caffeine affect their growth. I'm pretty excited.

1 Comments:
Keep us posted on the caffeine/nicotine report....
Post a Comment
<< Home