A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Monday, September 25, 2006

Old.

Why is it that when I sit down to write here, I can never remember what I wanted to say? I never run out of things to say while I'm walking to class, it's there in my head. I could even recite it back to you and it is exactly what I want to say. So why is it that when I sit here, all of a sudden there is nothing?

On another note. English was interesting today. It was another guy and I, and two others in our class arguing about getting things out of books. I'll repeat for like the millionth time. I love books. My bag over Christmas break? It's all gonna be books, and not text books. Good books. I can't wait.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Why is it that when I sit down to write here, I can never remember what I wanted to say?"

Oh-oh-oh-oh! I know I know !!
(he said doing his best Arnold Horshack)
You inherited that gene from me !!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home