A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Monday, January 10, 2011

Holiday's

As my mother commented, and emailed, it's been a while since I updated. That's what happens when finals and the holiday's roll around. So, in list form b/c I love lists, a recap.

-Finals happened
-Celebration of surviving my first semester at SPEA
-Menu included, sweet potato pear pierogi's, little wienies with homemade sriracha bbq sauce, baked brie, cabbage mango avocado spring rolls, and various Christmas cookies.
-Drove to the parents house. It only took 6.5ish hours this time around.
-Confirmation that I did indeed pass all my classes
-COOKIES. Brown butter chocolate chip and triple ginger.
-CHRISTMAS/FAMILY. My parents didn't have a tree. This is both good and bad. I escaped the arm rash that inevitably appears the morning after decorating a real tree but minus all the cookies the house lacked a certain Christmas cheer.
-FRIENDS! Following the last family Christmas I headed to NW IN so see my two besties. (Yes, I used the term besties... it required a deep breath first). Rachel is good. Josie is good.
-Quasi-family. Got to see Ed and Beth. Always love that.
-Ice skating.

Today marked the first day of classes. At I remarked on facebook. This combination will run the gamut from fabulous to hell in a hand basket.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"COOKIES. Brown butter chocolate chip and triple ginger."

dang they were good

posted by: anonymous dad

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home