Doves.
If I was going to get a tattoo it'd be of a dove. Good thing I don't have a place and wouldn't want to know what it would like years from now.
I tried to link a Youtube video a couple of times but was having issues with my account and the blog and I linked and unlinked and logged out and logged in and linked and unlinked and linked then logged out and logged in. I linked and waited a few days and then logged out and back in and still no video. It was "I need to wake up" from An Inconvenient Truth. FYI.
So. I had a dream last night that I'd gotten a text from the school (it's a called an emergency contact system people, get with the times) that all classes had been canceled because it was such a nice day outside. Not only were classes not canceled, it was cold and my german prof brought his 11 year old to class and showed all of us up. He then pointed out that she's been speaking 11 years... comparing her to the guy who has been studying it for 5. Thanks for making me feel stupid. I've been studying that damn language on and off for 8 years now and it's pretty much the bane of my existance.
Well... not quite. I got a job today in Elkhart, unemployment rate of 18.2%. Now to contact my other old job to see if they still love me. Then again I'll go in at 6am... who wouldn't love me?

1 Comments:
That's last months unemployment rate. Up to 19 point something now. Job at Paradise? Granger?
Post a Comment
<< Home