A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crackers Comedy

So. Krista and I just got back from Lady's night at Cracker Comedy Club in Broadripple. Tonights headliner was the guy from TBS's Dinner and a Movie... He wasn't funny. Just so you know. All in all, I wasn't really amused. I'm funnier that that (ok, maybe not in front of a Wednesday night audience but still). I got a bigger kick seeing the Headliner walking to the club before the show that I did actually seeing the show.

Chill Spring Break so far. Good coffee with Beth, decent dinner with Grandpa and Lynda, new contacts coming in the mail and a chill few days with the parents. Framing Hanley in concert this Saturday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should be included with FH. You get to see me-the whole point of us going. duh!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home