A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Amazon

Amazon.com is addictive. There is so much stuff. I got a gift card for Christmas and I can't seem to spend it. I'm so frugal sometimes. (note- sometimes) I did find something I had been wanting for a lot cheaper that I thought it was going to be. But to I really need a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish? I mean I love Mac'n'cheese but do I need my own dish to make it in? I have been wanting to make it at school but the dish? Then there are all the books I could buy, and the shoes I'd been wanted too bad the colors in my size suck, or another pair of adidas pants. Or a new tote to carry books in even though mine is just fine. sigh. So many options, I just can't seem to pick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Which casserole dish?

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home