A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Monday, February 12, 2007

Random Time.

If we can't criticize religion anymore, there will be no women's rights, no birth control and no gay rights.

— PHILIPPE VAL
publisher of French magazine Charlie Hebdo, which is being sued by two French Muslim groups after the magazine reprinted the Danish cartoons that provoked a Muslim backlash a year ago

Providing the HPV vaccine doesn't promote sexual promiscuity any more than providing the hepatitis B vaccine promotes drug use.

— TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY
defending his executive order that mandates sixth-grade girls be inoculated with the HPV vaccine

I wish they would attack us with a nuclear bomb and kill us all so we will rest and anybody who wants the oil — which is the core of the problem — can come and get it.

— HAYDAR ABDUL JABBAR
who witnessed Saturday's truck bombing in Baghdad, which killed 135

I'm sure I'm breaking copy right laws so as a distclamer I stole these from time.com

(have you signed the petition? http://swim.aussiewannabe.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home