Bloomington
I have officially moved to Bloomington. In reality it was more than a week ago now, but I am just getting to it here. My Dad helped me move, as did my new roomies dad. Much thanks to the both of them. The apartment is good - My room still needs some work but the rest is fab.
Classes start tomorrow. I've got mixed emotions; mainly because my classes are all the boring cores. And, in undergrad (I'm avoiding say 'at Butler' here because I really have been IU bashing and if I start to pretend I like it here then I have a better chance of actually liking it) my classes were close together. Now, they are multiple hours apart. I'm not a big fan of this.
One thing I did like here was the farmers market. It is HUGE! I got a ton of stuff- honey, sweet and hot peppers, sweet onions, yellow squash, and eggplant. So of course I made ratatouille tonight. I was surprised at how good it was. Jessica (the veggy- man, I miss meat already) loved it too.

2 Comments:
Lots of familiar things in an unfamiliar place.
Speaking of honey-if your face at some point gets REALLY dry, wash it first and then put the purest honey you can find all over you face. Let it kind of dry, and then rinse off. OMG amazing. Didn't take away all of the dry skin areas, but certainly helped. My lips were really bad to the point that they hurt so I did the same with my lips. Try hard not to lick it off!
I'm jealous of your farmer's market. The one in LaPorte is pathetic. I haven't been to the one in Kzoo for a while, but they do have the food co-op, which I love and can't wait to get back to so I can finally get my hands on slavery free chocolate. Yummmmm
Post a Comment
<< Home