A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thoughts

I yelled at my dad for not posting. Guess I should since it's been just as long (though, I can't back-update and pretend)

Some things on my mind.
1. Free Cubs game Friday! Now, what does a girl who owns no cubs gear wear to a cubs game?
2. Searching classes and the Indianapolis Art Center. There is drawing, photography, or textile design. However, all cut into cottage week and I would have to either miss the last class or cut my vacation short.
3. Artichokes are tasty but kind of hard to find.
4. There is some other stuff but I'll keep that to myself.

Thanks for all the congratulations and best wishes. I don't exactly feel moved on yet but I think, like everything, it will come in a snap understanding that you've been moved on for a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous dad said...

http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41456

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home