A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Walnuts

The black cat has made me it's friend. This only makes me want a dog. I don't mind cats but dogs are, well, just better.

In other news. Pops, I blame you. Fess up to the walnuts on the back porch that have our names written on them.

4 Comments:

Anonymous dad said...

who me ?

10:30 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

This from the girl who begged for a kitty. See your dad's blog for an answer to the question about the nuts named Julie and Krista.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I begged for Ear Cat. I begged for a specific cat.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

You begged for every free kitty sign you ever saw as a kid, especially the Minnesota years.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home