A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring Break '08

Spring Break 2008 officially began yesterday! Too bad I still have homework. I got finished today with my thing that was due... today. The rest of the homework is just like normal homework, you know trying to get ahead so you don't get back the day before classes restart realizing you've got a paper to write. So I'm workin' on reading the book my paper is on.

Blogger is going too slow for me to do pictures, plus I don't really have any more to show. Sorry... we don't do a lot of tourist stuff here... mom I'll tag myself in my roommates picture of our room that is on facebook so you can see it. I leave Monday for Marbella Spain so I'm sure there will be pictures of that, no worries. I also know there will be Ireland pictures b/c we're doing a lot of touring to see the murals and stuff.

I'm sorry I don't have a lot of news, the big thing going on here has been that Paris/London comparison paper and most of have spent the week getting that done. Some of us did go out last night and that was fun. I also have given fish and chips a second chance, and minus the fact that they are very persistent in putting peas on the plate, fish and chips are actually good. Yes, I've been eating fish (gasp!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home