5.2.2008
Things have been winding down here in Paris. Mainly because our class on the city is over, it was a fun way to get to know the city and learn about it, but we're all a bit burnt out on tourist stuff right now. We're also ready for people to speak english, it would really help if I just knew numbers!!
The picture isn't new... but I thought the post should include a picture. I've really cut back on the number I take, mostly because we're not seeing stuff that is really cool, though I should have busted it out at the Natural History Museum to get some shots with the animals. I still regret no one was there at the Louvre to get me picking the giant stone heads nose, it would have been great.
We didn't have class today so we slept in. My roommates actually slept in today too. We really confused the housekeeper b/c the hostel is used for students and conferences so usually people are out by 10:15 when she came it, not still in their beds. A few of us are off for some shopping (no worries mom... I've done my shopping, minus the gifts for you and dad, and maybe something for Conor if I see something). Then a girl and I are off to play boules with the old men near the Napoleon hospital!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home