Final Countdown...
Done with swimming for the year. Didn't end with a bang but didn't end too bad. It's a bit bitter sweet. I'm glad to have some extra time in this CRAZY week (or two) that I've got ahead of me, but I'm actually going to miss seeing the girls (yeah, some of us actually get along, who woulda thunk it).
The final countdown to the end of the semester has begun and it's INSANE. (I feel like using CAPS today to get my points across). There is just a ton to get done and even more to still learn this week before we have our finals. I've got 2 exams this week and three lab reports to write (shame on us for only getting them half done before moving on the the fun stuff of the next experiment). Should be a very coffee filled couple of days, not really because I am a firm believer in the need of sleep to do well... sometimes it's just questionable how much sleep you need to do well.
21 days until Christmas
46 days until I break in my passport

1 Comments:
45 days and a wake up
a short timer
a double digit midget
Post a Comment
<< Home