A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Edenberg

Headed yesterday after classes to the Edenberg Outlet. We had a good time. Traffic on the way there was bad (but stopped in that direction coming back) and my car was extra warm from sitting in the sunshine all morning. There were many nice things that I like (a turqoise skirt at Guess and a pair of bermuda khaki shorts and Tommy for example) but all in all it was a good trip. Didn't get the jeans that were my goal but all the jeans stunk, I can understand seeing as one it isn't the season for jeans and two the stores were not exactly known for thier jeans. I did end up with some really good deals at Banana Republic on a plain white T (one I don't have one, two was thinking about that Guess skirt) a nice pair of linen-esqe khakis and a dress top, my one splurge. Well off to an early breakfast, I don't even get up before 9 for school....... It's a saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home