A Snapshot of Time

Written words, a photo, both capture a moment that could only happen once

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Eat's Gone

Pretty Boring day. Oh well, I really shouldn't be complaining.

Went to Conor's little league game. He pitched.

I would tell you it was a decent game but it wasn't, it was a classic "oh, Conor is pitching" game. (the ump was cute but you didn't hear that from me)






On a side note I got a gift in the mail today from the photo teacher. (so neat, it's a decorated picture frame that is graduation themed and has my name on it. She also must have a gotten a picture of me walking out because it's the best picture of the actual ceremony I saw) Anyway, the point was that I was feeling creative and inspired.

Back to baseball, I missed, as the players would put it, Conor "jacking his homer". But.... I did get the trot, and the "you owe me a steak dinner" reminder to a friend/old coach in the stands. I can't wait to see that boy wonder what to do with a raw T-bone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home